There are an increasing number of podcast recordings of geographers talking about their professional areas of interest as well as their passions. Below we shall bring together recordings that will allow us to extend our understanding of classroom studies and/or may introduce interesting narratives on local, national and international issues of interest. Some recordings are aimed at an older audience, however, there is no reason why that should stop you tuning in!
Additional recommendations are available on the Internet Geography website.
- Plate tectonics and earthquake prediction with Dr Rebecca Bell
- Hazards and volcanic gas emissions with Dr Tom Pering
- Prisoners of Geography – RGS Schools Literacy Lowdown Review
- What are the big challenges for global water security? Professor David Hannah
- How is internal migration changing cities? Professor Michael Collyer
- What is rural gentrification? Professor Martin Philips
- How does international aid work? Dr Emma Mawdsley
- How is globalisation changing the countryside? Professor Michael Wood